Reality Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Dynasty

We are a Dedicated Minecraft community who enjoy playing this game and we have a wonderful gaming community who will make you feel welcome. We have both Classic and Survival/creative Minecraft servers

HomeHome  ForumForum  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What did I miss ? ~~ Min

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mincraft987654

What did I miss ? ~~ Min Empty
PostSubject: What did I miss ? ~~ Min   What did I miss ? ~~ Min EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 11:52 am

Umm , it's been a while since I seen Reality Dynasty. And I've been wondering do you still remember me? My name is Mincraft987654. I was a OP on the classic server . I just want to keep in touch of what happened. Thats all , If you can reply that would be great. Thanks!

~ Min lol!
Back to top Go down
Candori

Candori

PostSubject: Re: What did I miss ? ~~ Min   What did I miss ? ~~ Min EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 12:43 pm

Well, a LOT has happened, but basically, everything's down and that's all I kinda know, I don't think the classic server will come back up soon though. Crying or Very sad

I still remember you though. tongue
Back to top Go down
diminite

diminite

PostSubject: Re: What did I miss ? ~~ Min   What did I miss ? ~~ Min EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:22 pm

I still remember you, and, well, everything's been down for quite a while now. All the servers. The only thing that RD really has left is IRC and the forums now though.  tongue

~Diminite AKA |Xenom| (You're probably going to see me as |Xenom| on the IRC you know.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did I miss ? ~~ Min   What did I miss ? ~~ Min Empty

Back to top Go down

What did I miss ? ~~ Min
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reality Dynasty :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: