Reality Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Dynasty

We are a Dedicated Minecraft community who enjoy playing this game and we have a wonderful gaming community who will make you feel welcome. We have both Classic and Survival/creative Minecraft servers

HomeHome  ForumForum  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introductions are in Order

Go down 
+2
Championchip
herc18
6 posters
AuthorMessage
herc18

Introductions are in Order Empty
PostSubject: Introductions are in Order   Introductions are in Order EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 8:14 am

Hi my name's herc18. I currently only play the classic server, and my rank is operater. I prefer to build castles over most other things in minecraft.
Back to top Go down
Championchip

PostSubject: Re: Introductions are in Order   Introductions are in Order EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 10:49 am

Hello my name is Championchip. I used to go on a different server but they are taking a break from it so i decided to join this one while the time flies. I hope this is good as my other server. I'm basically a General (anything) builder. I have some screenshots of my creations on my last server so feel free to ask for them. I've started minecraft a couple days before Beta 1.8 came out. I have many stories to tell about the old days so again feel free to ask. I hope that i can fit into this community and have a great time in this server.
Back to top Go down
MarlinRoth

PostSubject: Re: Introductions are in Order   Introductions are in Order EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 1:10 pm

My name is Marlin. I will probably be on the creative server most often. I usually use a different server that is down for a while, but even when they come back I will probably use this one also.
I've had minecraft for about 6 months and I think I've been really starting to get the hang of building decent builds that have a fair amount of dimension, organization and design without going overboard.
So I still consider myself a bit of an amateur but I look forward to improving and having fun on the server.
Back to top Go down
knifenut225

PostSubject: Re: Introductions are in Order   Introductions are in Order EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 9:43 am

my in game name is knifenut225, im 15, i live on croatia, and my rank on rd classic is Hero
Back to top Go down
Segeru

PostSubject: Re: Introductions are in Order   Introductions are in Order EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 10:23 am

Hello everyone, my name is segeru and i'm an ex admin of TrixRforPrix old server (medieval freebuild?) and last had the rank of Judicator? on RD classic. i also used to own a server as well called High Council Freebuild with a wonderful community that included Daoutlaw as well. I really hope this server doesn't die, it was truly one of my favorites as well as Universal Gaming (PG before it got renamed). these servers are what basically got me into minecraft and the whole community around it.
Back to top Go down
Daoutlaw
Admin
Daoutlaw

PostSubject: Re: Introductions are in Order   Introductions are in Order EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 3:51 am

This place is inactive, im surprised that you even posted here ha ha

everyone has moved on including me.

if you ever need to find me you can find me here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
under the name: The_Noble_One

You can also find boogeybooy there as well (under another name).
Back to top Go down
https://realitydynasty.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions are in Order   Introductions are in Order Empty

Back to top Go down

Introductions are in Order
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reality Dynasty :: Management :: General Discussion-
Jump to: