Reality Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Dynasty

We are a Dedicated Minecraft community who enjoy playing this game and we have a wonderful gaming community who will make you feel welcome. We have both Classic and Survival/creative Minecraft servers

HomeHome  ForumForum  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

When the classic server will be up?

Go down 
+3
Daoutlaw
Candori
knifenut225
7 posters
AuthorMessage
knifenut225

When the classic server will be up? Empty
PostSubject: When the classic server will be up?   When the classic server will be up? EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 4:42 am

im waiting for months for server to re-open and nothing. i wanna know by admins/owners when it will be up
Back to top Go down
Candori

Candori

PostSubject: Re: When the classic server will be up?   When the classic server will be up? EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:05 am

I know I'm not Admin or Owner, but as far as I know, they're having a money problem. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Daoutlaw
Admin
Daoutlaw

PostSubject: Re: When the classic server will be up?   When the classic server will be up? EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:33 pm

I Don't think we may bring back the freebuild. But things may change soon.

If we do bring it up, we dont get as much traffic. Its smarter to run a Lava survival or zombie survival instead.
Back to top Go down
https://realitydynasty.forumotion.com
ViPa

PostSubject: Re: When the classic server will be up?   When the classic server will be up? EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 3:47 am

Well, the classic server has been up recently, so I wouldn't say months xD, but the person who is hosting it has been switching vpses recently, and seems to have forgotten about it o.o i'll see if we can have it back up, though I don't think we were getting much interest in it, and if not, i will get the files and make the maps public, incase anyone wishes to work on it themselves.

As for the tekkit server, I was changing it back to 3.1.2 as we all know the current version seems to crash a lot, but I seem to have made a mess of it...I'll fix that soon, seeing as its half term....

On another note, the renewal date for the smp is 4th march, but I'm not sure if this server is getting much use nowadays, so I'm not sure whether to invest in it for another 3 months....well I'll see what you guys have to say, do you still want RD to go on? If you think its time to put the minecraft side of things and instead just create a chat group, maybe on Skype or irc or etc. After all you guys are awesome. Smile
Back to top Go down
diminite

diminite

PostSubject: Re: When the classic server will be up?   When the classic server will be up? EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 12:40 pm

Well, I have heard about the money problem thing. Like Candori, I think there was a money problem... :/
Back to top Go down
diminite

diminite

PostSubject: Re: When the classic server will be up?   When the classic server will be up? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 4:20 am

And at this point, the 4th of March has already past, by quite a few months now... :/
Back to top Go down
ViPa

PostSubject: Re: When the classic server will be up?   When the classic server will be up? EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 5:45 am

Lol, if you read the main notice on the home page, you would understand what happened.

Does anyone still want to continue with Reality Dynasty? I'm finding time hard to come by nowadays, but I heard we had a steam group, if anyone has info on that? Preferably, TC. I'll see what I can do
Back to top Go down
Justiner

PostSubject: Re: When the classic server will be up?   When the classic server will be up? EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:08 pm

I will just have to say this. I have never seen a server survive through as many hardships as Reality Dynasty has. It is in my opinion and I am sure in many others the best server I have ever seen. I truly do wish we could bring it back, I have seen some of the members on other servers, and every server I go to I am looking for something I cannot find, because it is not RD. I am on the IRC and the website every day just to check what is going on, and as everyone knows nothing has been going on for a long time. It is sad to see such an amazing community die, I would really like to see this community come back, to its glory as it should be.
Back to top Go down
herc18

PostSubject: Re: When the classic server will be up?   When the classic server will be up? EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 1:17 pm

I would love to see the community revived.
Back to top Go down
Daoutlaw
Admin
Daoutlaw

PostSubject: Re: When the classic server will be up?   When the classic server will be up? EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 8:54 am

Unfortunately this isn't going to happen.
Back to top Go down
https://realitydynasty.forumotion.com
herc18

PostSubject: Damn it   When the classic server will be up? EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 8:24 am

Damn it
Back to top Go down
ViPa

PostSubject: Re: When the classic server will be up?   When the classic server will be up? EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:26 am

I have said this multiple times xD, but I still have the files for all the servers.

Message me via pm, or via skype (UN: its.vipa) if you want to do something with them :3

I was actually planning to restart in the summer, but I was unfortunately busy/away for all the holidays
Sad

I may start the SMP up again in 2014 if minecraft is still being played, but other than that, I've just been too busy.

Tbh, this community has been great for the past 2-3 years and I hope it has given everyone some good memories, so even if, as dao has declared, the community doesn't pick up again, which there is a good chance of happening, I'd like everyone to remember and treasure the fun we once had, as they move on to other communities, or life beyond minecraft Smile
Back to top Go down
herc18

PostSubject: Re: When the classic server will be up?   When the classic server will be up? EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 7:52 am

Could we move to a thrid party server?
Back to top Go down
ViPa

PostSubject: Re: When the classic server will be up?   When the classic server will be up? EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 8:00 am

By that you mean another community? Sure Smile as always I would recommend PG, now capped breakthrough network (btnetwork.pw is their website )

I don't really follow any other communities other than that Sad

Have you got any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
herc18

PostSubject: Re: When the classic server will be up?   When the classic server will be up? EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 8:47 am

Well i know a friend who has a minecraft server though it is not classic.
Back to top Go down
ViPa

PostSubject: Re: When the classic server will be up?   When the classic server will be up? EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 9:30 am

What's the name? A non classic server is perfectly fine, if not better Smile
Back to top Go down
herc18

PostSubject: Re: When the classic server will be up?   When the classic server will be up? EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 9:38 am

I do not believe that there is a community to it though and in many ways we could provide that
Back to top Go down
ViPa

PostSubject: Re: When the classic server will be up?   When the classic server will be up? EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 11:40 am

Sure, go for it by all means then Smile

I will be busy with applications, but I will try to help where I can.
Back to top Go down
herc18

PostSubject: Re: When the classic server will be up?   When the classic server will be up? EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 9:09 am

So they would love to have people. It's Reverto.mcpro.co
Back to top Go down
herc18

PostSubject: Re: When the classic server will be up?   When the classic server will be up? EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 9:14 am

I suggest moving this conversation to the new topic i created.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When the classic server will be up?   When the classic server will be up? Empty

Back to top Go down

When the classic server will be up?
Page 1 of 1