Reality Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Dynasty

We are a Dedicated Minecraft community who enjoy playing this game and we have a wonderful gaming community who will make you feel welcome. We have both Classic and Survival/creative Minecraft servers

HomeHome  ForumForum  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trying a new server/community

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
herc18

Trying a new server/community Empty
PostSubject: Trying a new server/community   Trying a new server/community EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 9:14 am

I'm creating this thread for people to post about alternate servers or communities that we might be able to join or maybe provide community for them (the second one would be able to keep Reality going a bit better).

So far I know that a friend of mine has a full version server at Reverto.mcpro.co I encourage you all to try it and say what you think of it.

A close community of RD for a long time (back before Atlantis I think) is prison gaming who at least ran a classic server.
Back to top Go down
ViPa

PostSubject: Re: Trying a new server/community   Trying a new server/community EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 11:20 am

Is this Take_Control's server? If so, I have already given him full admin/manager status, as well as redirecting rd.mine.bz to his server
Back to top Go down
herc18

PostSubject: Re: Trying a new server/community   Trying a new server/community EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 12:37 pm

no this is a personal friend that i know IRL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying a new server/community   Trying a new server/community Empty

Back to top Go down

Trying a new server/community
Page 1 of 1